Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awesome Dinosaur Tails!



There are a couple of dino-lovin' two year old boys I know that just had a birthday.  Their party is this weekend...so I HAD to find something Awesomely-Dino to make for them!  I searched Pinterest with the search term "Dinosaur" and came across this awesome tutorial to make these awesomely cute and simple dinosaur tails!  They are exactly what I was looking for!



Jessica over at Running With Scissors did a fabulous job walking me through this project!  If you have even the most basic sewing skills you too could make one of these for a Dino-loving little one in your life!

It only took me about two hours to do both of them...If you are a local mama and you want one for your little guy or girl...get in touch with me...we could totally work something out!


I happen to have two toddlers at my house today that were MORE than willing to show off how fun these things are!





 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment