Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy SuperBowl!

Just a quick post in honor of the Superbowl tonight...

Hubby was heading out to a Superbowl party and I panicked...What did we have in the house that I could send with him?...NOTHING!  Oh wait I bought a Betty Crocker Gingerbread mix on clearance at Target after Christmas!  And since I have every cookie cutter known to man, (Last fall at a craft fair I won one of those Wilton boxes of 100+ cookie cutters), I knew I had a football cookie cutter.  I am betting you could use an egg shaped cutter and just kind of smoosh the sides into the right shape as you put them on the sheet.

I mixed, rolled, cut, and baked.  Ha!  Does that sound like a reference to an illegal substance to anyone else?  I've been watching too much Breaking Bad and/or Weeds.

Anyway...back on topic.  I made a quick bowl of royal icing for the laces...It only took me about 45 mintues and hubby had a great looking plate of goodies to bring to his party!

I forgot to take pictures until AFTER I wrapped them in Saran wrap and I was not about to undo that annoying process.  So please ignore the saran glare!




No comments:

Post a Comment